Skill Trade: Learn How to Be an Effective Online Marketer
Quick Summary About Ron
- After working for organizations as large as $100M in annual revenue to as small as under $1m who are still trying to find market fit, I am best suited to companies between Series A-C – organizations on their journey from $3M - $500M with about 25 - 300 employees (although I will consider going smaller for the right product/team).
- I've been part of 2 companies that have had successful exits. Backstage (acquired by Prometheus Global Media and then by RZ Capital), and Advisen (acquired by Zywave).
- I've been part of 2 more companies (Argyle Executive Forum and Within3) that grew via acqisition of competitors and expanded globally.
- I am a builder: I love "getting my hands dirty." You can trust me to collaboratively build scalable processes, think through and actualize ideal customer journeys, invest in and develop my own and my team's skills, and implement tech (HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, Zendesk, Outreach, SalesLoft, and more). I never view anything as below my pay grade.
- I am industy agnostic having worked with strongly mission-oriented teams across Entertainment, Media, Software Engineering, Property & Casualty Insurance, Pharmaceuticals, Hospitality, and Cybersecurity.
- Earlier-stage companies (maybe series A or B) with under 200 team members (although I am open to larger teams) seem to me to be where I will make the best impact, preferably in a B2B, enterprise paradigm. My resume shows outcomes I have driven at each organization, whether it's 25% YoY growth in revenue or world-class demand generation (consistently between 20-30% of an AE's pipeline).
What Ron's Looking For
- I am industy agnostic having worked with strongly mission-oriented teams across Entertainment, Media, Software Engineering, Property & Casualty Insurance, Pharmaceuticals, Hospitality, and Cybersecurity. I won't work for projects that involve: animal testing, predatory loans, habitat destruction, deforestation, or consumer firearms.
Who's Ron Kagan?
A B2B demand generation and marketing operations leader with over 10 years of experience.
Email Ron Kagan for a B2B Marketing Strategy
Connect with Ron Kagan on LinkedIn
Email Ron Kagan to Ask for Help Becoming a Marketer
Retain Ron Kagan for Social Media Marketing
What's your full name and email?
Resources for Marketers
Browse by Category